An error has occured during the installation of aeSecure
Old PHP version (error #0)
Sorry, the current version of PHP that is running on your server is 5.2.17. This version is very old, no more supported, unsecure and, unfortunatly, aeSecure has been coded to run on PHP 5.3.
The installation can't be done unless you are able to upgrade your version. This can be done by adding a specific line in the file called .htaccess, that is present at the root of your website.
- With a FTP client (like FileZilla), open your website folder and go to the root folder
- Verify if you've a file called .htaccess. If you don't have this file:
- Verify if you've a file called htaccces.txt:just rename the htaccess.txt file as .htaccess
- Otherwise, create an empty file called .htaccess.
- Edit the .htaccess file and add one line. Unfortunatly, the line to add can vary from one hoster to an another. The line can be one of the following (or an another one)
- SetEnv PHP_VER 5_3
- AddType application/x-httpd-php53 .php
- AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .php
In case of problems:Post a question on the forum (for Premium+ users)